Book 12: The Duck that Lived in the Pond
Learn to read in English with Book 12 of the Reading Program. This download bundle includes:
- A reader (color and monochrome)
- An answer guide
- A spelling booklet
- Engaging story slides
- An interactive comprehension activity
- A video of the story with audio
- A poster (A3 and A4 size)
- Flashcard images and words
- Printable resources – worksheets and activities.
Set 3 discount
Book 12 – The Duck that Lived in the Pond is part of Set 3 of the Reading Program.
Order Set 3 to receive a discount for this book. For example, Set 3 covers the regular past tense -ed endings, with sounds /t/, /d/ and /id/ (Books 11-13).
Leave a review
Finally, if you found these materials helped your student to learn to read in English, please leave a review.