Book 20: The Princess has a Problem
Learn to read in English with Book 20 of the Reading Program. This download bundle includes:
- A reader (color and monochrome)
- An answer guide
- A spelling booklet
- Engaging story slides
- An interactive comprehension activity
- A video of the story with audio
- A poster (A3 and A4 size)
- Flashcard images and words
- Printable resources – worksheets and activities.
Set 6 discount
Book 20 – The Princess has a Problem is part of Set 6 of the Reading Program.
Order Set 6 to receive a discount for this book. For example, Set 6 focuses on consonant cluster blends at the start of words with /pl/, /pr/, /sc/, /sk/, /sl/, /sm/, /sn/, /sp/ and /st/ (Books 20-23).
Leave a review
Finally, if you found these materials helped your student to learn to read in English, please leave a review.