Book 40: What Do You Hear?
Learn to read in English with Book 40 of the Reading Program. This download bundle includes:
- A reader (color and monochrome)
- An answer guide
- A spelling booklet
- Engaging story slides
- An interactive comprehension activity
- A video of the story with audio
- A poster (A3 and A4 size)
- Flashcard images and words
- Printable resources – worksheets and activities.
Set 9 discount
Book 40 – What Do You Hear? is part of Set 9 of the Reading Program.
Order Set 9 to receive a discount for this book. For example, Set 9 focuses on the diphthong vowel sounds /ar/, /or/, /oi/, /ow/, /air/, /ir/ and /ear/ (Books 34-40).
Leave a review
Finally, if you found these materials helped your student to learn to read in English, please leave a review.