Book 41: Out on the Ice
Learn to read in English with Book 41 of the Reading Program. This download bundle includes:
- A reader (color and monochrome)
- An answer guide
- A spelling booklet
- Engaging story slides
- An interactive comprehension activity
- A video of the story with audio
- A poster (A3 and A4 size)
- Flashcard images and words
- Printable resources – worksheets and activities.
Set 10 discount
Book 41 – Out on the Ice is part of Set 10 of the Reading Program.
Order Set 10 to receive a discount for this book. For example, Set 10 focuses on sounds that are rule breakers, such as ice, chef, sugar, measure and nature (Books 41-45).
Leave a review
Finally, if you found these materials helped your student to learn to read in English, please leave a review.